Car Speakers, Super Pure 3D Digital Music, Enjoy Live Concert in Your Car, OEM is Welcome

Delivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Beijing

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2017-12-11 04:21

  • Browse the number:

    144

Send an inquiries
+
Guangzhou FUCHW Industrial Co. Ltd
Contactaixin:

Contactaixin:

fuchw(Ms.)  

telephone:

Area:

Beijing

Address:

No.9 Dongmingli Street, Huangcun, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, Hong Kong, Guangdong, China (510000)

Website:

http://www.getmesomeonegood.com/com/fuchw/

+
Model Number: Car speakers 0421x Brand Name: FUCHW Key Specifications/Special Features: Specifications:12V DC high-power car audio panel mini car amplifier with digital display Super pure 3D digital music, enjoy live concert in your car. No need to modify the original car horns, lines, sound insulation, 10 minutes to complete the installation 3D super pure digital power amplifier, corrects the distortion audio source, 3D surround smooth output, clear treble, strong alto, deep bass. It is generally known that the labor cost of developed country such as Europe and the US is very high DIY products sell best while the products which need professional installation sell less and with high price. Although many car owners don’t satisfied with the original car stereo effect, but in the face of high conversion cost, only 0.8% car owners will upgrade their car audio, the remaining 99.2% will only bear. For the 99% car owner. In 2009, GST company, the biggest agent of Toyota in Houston entrust Taiwan MT company designed the digital power amplifier and caused a big stir in the local market. In 2013, Jinyaoe company became the only manufacturer who bought out the technology in China mainland, released the Gligle super power amplifier Shipping Information: FOB Port: Guangzhou
  • Lead Time: 3 - 7 days
  • Main Export Markets:
    • Asia
    • Australasia
    • Central/South America
    • Eastern Europe
    • North America
    • Western Europe